While doing the design work I realize that the box was getting to be a little on the big side. So I did some measuring and found it wasn't going to make it on my desk real well at the initial size. After doing a little redesign I think I got it to a size that is manageable at least.
Here is the adapted design. The final cuts are not made yet but you can see that it has shrunk a little bit. This design would probably worked way better with aluminum but you use what you got.
As you can see I flipped the power supply on it side instead of having it sit flat and adjusted that section of the box to size. On the other end I changed it to the width of a 120mm fan. Right now my plan is to stick the hdds in that bay of the box.
After all of that redesign work I put in a little time on the exterior parts of the box.
I started by making a cardboard template for my corner pieces.
The corner pieces were followed up by some wedges for mounting the feet to. It is also part of the loot of the loot box.